Thursday, December 25, 2014

Welcome Anne!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! It's Christmas day and we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

I'm back this morning, on the fourth day of our new teammie introductions, to bring you Anne, our newest designer. Anne will begin creating with us in our January 5th challenge also, along with Lillian, Stephanie and Julie, and we can't wait to showcase her projects! She's a very talented lady and we're very happy she's joined our team. Be sure to check out her blog Anne's Scrap Corner to see what she's all about! ;)

So, without further ado, here's Anne...


I am super excited to be a part of the team! A quick bit about me. I live about 30 min outside of Washington DC with my husband of 17 years, 14 yr old daughter Sarah, our two dogs, and Sarah's pony, Ziggy. Most all of whom you will see on my scrapbook layouts, I come from a large family, (4 brothers and sisters, and 13 nieces and nephews) we all live in 15 min of each other and they too are in many of my scrapbook pages! We are in the process of building a new home, hoping to settle sometime in Janurary and move in March. Right about the same time that Sarah has "D" day..... decision day for high school acceptance letters!!!! Needless to say, this DT will be a stress reliever for me and a chance to get away from life for a while! Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!!!!


Welcome aboard, Anne! We're glad you're a part of our design team and we're all looking forward to lots of fun scrapping!

Hugs,
Leslie & the DT