Monday, December 1, 2014

Welcome Dusty!

Hi everyone! I'm so proud to introduce a new DT member, Dusty Rae, who will begin creating with us in LTSCB #43, our next challenge that will launch a little later this morning! Dusty is a super talented designer and we consider ourselves very lucky that she agreed to join our team! Be sure to check out her blog Dust Makes Rainbows - we know you're gonna love what you see!

Without further ado, heeeeeere's Dusty...



          Hello Wonderful  People! I am Dusty Rae from Dust makes Rainbows, and I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am to be  here at Love to Scrap!  I am a 29 year old Arkansas Girl who fell for an Oklahoma Boy. We’ve been together 12 years, and married for 10. We have a wonderful daughter,  Rebekah, who just turned 9, and an awesome son, Rhyder, who’s 5.  We have lived in Oklahoma for nearly our entire relationship, though we did have 4 years in Arizona for my husband to attend medical school. It was in Arizona that I discovered my love for paper crafts. I have always had an obsession for stationary and most things paper, but it took the Cricut infomercials to throw me across the line into the paper crafting world. I had no idea what I was missing. It took me a couple of years to find my niche of card making.

          Card making has been my therapy and hobby for almost 2 years now.  I have amassed quite a hoard collection of supplies.  I am no longer just a die cutter,  I am a stamper, colorer,  and many other-ers :) The paper crafting community has opened the door to a world of people, products, and projects I never knew existed. My favorite thing about crafting is that I can be creative without needing to be artistic because I have zero artistic ability. My goal in every project I make is to make it happy and fun, and I want it to look happy and fun as well.  I really hope you all can see that in each of my creations.  I am looking forward to sharing all of my projects with you all :)


Welcome aboard, Dusty! Again, we're so happy you've joined our team and look forward to lots of fun crafting together!

Hugs,
Leslie & the DT

2 comments:

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Welcome aboard Dusty! Glad to be designing with you :o)

Olivia1 said...

Hi Dusty! I've just joined the DT too. So glad you are here with us!:)